viernes, 27 de marzo de 2009

Crime--Najwajean



You lean on the edge of the bar and you look at me
With such an eyes and what if it is a dream
You pass by me and say hello
Your smile like a little girl
Is this a crime?
When you touch my hand and I feel the sky,

And I’m wondering if this is a crime
When you pass behind you touch my hips on the dangerest sides, lide on
And then I pass behind and it’s a game they told me not to play
And then you kill my doubts and saying smile
And then you hold my hand strong
You get me
You take me
You break me
Oh what a sweet suicide

And I’m wondering if this is a crime
With a silly smile
Ehhh, ohhhh
Oh, is this a crime?
When I pass your side
With that little smile?
I’m sorry but I´m dealing mmm..

Take my eyes just said go on,
And my back could feel the cold
Then you take off all my clothes
I was breathing laid in bed
And you take my legs and you get inside
and I thought that life couldn´t be so good
Oh my love, is this a new suicide?
And I just wanna to know
Oh, it’s all
My strong little guy and
Yeahh, Oh,
This is, baby this is, oh is this a crime
And I start to cry
Is this a crime?
I’m in this hell
brother I say
brother and lover
I gave enough to stay
I try to stay into, into, into, into
Oh is this a crime?
When you´re getting inside
Yeahh.. ohhh
I can feel that
Is this a crime?
When you’re getting inside
Yeahhh…ohhh...
I can feel that it’s alright

He descubierto esta voz por pura CASUALIDAD. Me explico:
Tras ver una película(luego diré cuál), de Julio Médem, me quedé fascinado por esta actriz, me picaba la curiosidad, y ví que también es cantante. Se llama Najwa Nimri, hija de un jordano y una navarra.Como cantante, trabaja tanto en un grupo con Carlos Jean, llamado Najwajean(no se lo han currado demasiado, la verdad!), como en solitario. Ha rodado más películas como "Lucía y el Sexo", "Utopía", "Las vida de Celia", "Mataharis"...y, por la cuál me ha llevado a conocerla..."Los amantes del Círculo Polar", historia de un amor circular, repleto de casualidades, tanto para bien, como para mal...

No hay comentarios: